- jonathanleungrmtAsked on August 08, 2013 at 11:25 AMHi,I made a form on my computer and it works fine, no problems.I want to be able to have people fill in the forms online on their own, but also have the ability to edit their submission when I see them. But after going into submissions and clicking on edit, I find that I am unable to scroll down on the form and my attempts only scroll down the page. Is there a way for me to scroll down the form so I can edit it?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 08, 2013 at 02:40 PM
So, you are accessing your form submissions using your iPad? Am I correct, can you please confirm?
Basically, we do not advice doing this activity using Tablets and or Mobile Devices. Our website is not fully mobile compatible and would still best to access using Desktop/Laptop Computers.
How about this methods:
1. In your Form Email Settings, add the "EDIT Link" to the email body. See screenshot:
This allows you to receive a the submission via Email with the ability to Edit Submissions via the form Edit URL.
2. Open the email using your iPad.
3. Click on the Edit URL to open your iPad browser and start editing. You should be able to scroll down the bottom using the device Tap-Drag function.
- jonathanleungrmtAnswered on August 08, 2013 at 04:36 PMThat's exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!