- PacificNorthwestUniversityAsked on August 08, 2013 at 11:50 AM
I need to be able to change the folders that one of our subaccount users has access to...but it is not giving me the ability to choose the folders. I can on any of the other users...just not this one particular user.
Her user account id is: email@example.com
- EliezerNAnswered on August 08, 2013 at 01:56 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
I have made some tests from my side, but I wasn't able to reproduce the issue. I would recommend you to clear your forms caches and kinldy recommend to do that your sub-account also, please follow the next steps:
1. Click on the icon that seems a person.
2. Choose Account.
3. Then Choose the Settings option in the left side menu.
4. Finally click on Clear Cache button.
If the issue to still persists after clearing the form caches plese try using these links to access to your account:
Please try following what I suggest, but if the issue still persists, don't hesitate to contact us.