- umbro_32Asked on August 08, 2013 at 01:08 PM
I am wondering, is there a way to change the user name on my account? I am looking to transfer control to another person / account?
I didn't want to transfer the forms, as we would have to reload everything, but wanted to change the user name and email addres.
Thanks for you help.
- pinoytechAnswered on August 08, 2013 at 03:33 PM
For changing account email address, please take a look a look at this video: http://www.screencast.com/t/Fd0xQvPB3ViB
About changing account username, we can help you to do that. Just let us know your new account username.
- umbro_32Answered on August 09, 2013 at 09:45 AMthank you!can you change it to parksrecreation?
if we change the user name, it will not affect our current forms or anything - correct?
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 15:33:24 -0400
Subject: Re: change user name
- khrisellAnswered on August 09, 2013 at 12:21 PM
Yes you are right. Nothing will be deleted or changed.
As per to your request, I have changed your account username to parksrecreation.
Kindly let us know if there is anything else we could help you with.
Thank you for using JotForm.
Happy to help! :)
- winstonroberts10Answered on September 05, 2013 at 12:27 PM
I changed the email on my account to email@example.com, but responses are still being sent to my previous email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Also, I would like my username changed to morehouse2014. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 01:24 PM
I have responded to your thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/264661