- katiecdiAsked on August 08, 2013 at 02:19 PM
I'm interested in using JotForm to create exams and wondered if I could save the test questions as re-usable form fields to create multiple versions of the exam.
- EliezerNAnswered on August 08, 2013 at 03:39 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
If I haven't misunderstood your request, you need to create a form and then duplicate it multiple times, right? If that is the case, what you can do is to clone/copy your own form and to do that please follow these steps:
1. While in MY FORMS page select the form you want to duplicate.
2. Then click on More option.
3. Select Clone Form option.
And that's it, your form will be cloned/copied automatically.
Please let me know if that is not what you are looking, also we would appreciate if you give us more information about what you need.
- katiecdiAnswered on August 08, 2013 at 03:43 PMThanks for the quick reply - what I'm looking for is a way to save/clone
a form FIELD - not the entire form. The idea would be that I could save
specific questions (or fields), then enter those when creating a new
form. I'm looking for a simple way to save test questions, then create
a unique exam by pulling from my saved questions. Does that make sense?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 08, 2013 at 04:21 PM
We do not have mentioned option, so I have forwarded a feature request ticket to our Development Team. We do not know if or when that request will be processed, but we will let you know if we have any updates.
Please note that we have recently added an option to manage form fields, you can delete / copy multiple question in seconds.
Also, we do not have any limit for number of forms, so you can have as many form templates on your account as you wish. Then, just Clone needed template and add / delete form fields.
- katiecdiAnswered on August 08, 2013 at 04:33 PMThanks!