- OLNCMYWebAsked on June 08, 2010 at 08:55 PMSorting only seems to work for the Submission Date column. All other columns just kinda randomly sort how ever they want and you can't make any sense of it. Any fix for this?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 09, 2010 at 02:16 AMWe are aware of this bug and it is in our list to be fixed.
- comitePOLARAnswered on April 15, 2011 at 03:46 PM
This bug is still on! Is there any other way that allow sorting by date correctly?
- comitePOLARAnswered on April 15, 2011 at 04:33 PM
I was doing some tests to my grid report and it seems that the system only confuse when ordering by date. Is it possible to convert dates in a string with 8 characters or in a number with eight digits, following the order YYYYMMDD (yearmonthday)?
I don't know if I'm helping somehow?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 16, 2011 at 01:47 AM
This bug has been fixed, the sorting of submission dates is working correctly now. I logged in to your account to verify that if it works inside your submissions page. Everything seems to be fine. You may refer to the screenshot below:
Most Recent First
Oldest Submission First
May I ask which browser you are using? If possible, can you please attach a screenshot of how the submissions are not correctly arranged in your browser?
We'll await your feedback.
- comitePOLARAnswered on April 16, 2011 at 07:36 AM
Yes, the submission date is sorting well. The problem is that this is not working for other date columns in the grid report. Please see my test grid at http://www.jotform.com/grid/10882831782 - the date fields "De" and "Até" don't sort properly.
My browser is the IE. I wanted to attach a screenshot view from the grid in my computer but was not possible - only allows to attach url-images, sorry!
Thank you so much, is amazing your efforts to help us so quickly.
- allanftdAnswered on April 16, 2011 at 09:18 AM
Thanks for clarifying, I was able to confirm the issue you described and shall hand it over to our escalation team for further action. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 09, 2011 at 05:18 AM
Unfortunately, the sort is alphabetic. This mean "A" is before "B", but also it means "11/6/2011" is before "2/6/2011". This is happening because alphabetic sorting things "1" is before "2". It does not look at the whole date. We currently do not have a way to sort by date.