Google integration stopped working again after being fixed???

  • Profile Image
    memaxt
    Asked on August 09, 2013 at 05:40 AM

    Hi there,

     

    I posted earlier this week to fixed my google integration problem, where submissions were not updating my google spreadsheet,

    It was apparently fixed, but again its not longer working.

    I have removed google intergration, cleared account cache, and browser cache, cookie, history (everything), then reintergrated it and still no success.

     

    Google spreadsheet Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiwjXUf0ecIJdC11ZktuS0tuQ2hlVU5hamdzeWkwaVE#gid=0

     

     

    Help anyone?

     

    Max

  • Profile Image
    memaxt
    Answered on August 09, 2013 at 05:57 AM

    Tried another re-integration and still not working

     

    New Link

    updated google link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiwjXUf0ecIJdDdRemstQWpTWXFPSVBGbFFxYVBIc2c&usp=sharing

  • Profile Image
    memaxt
    Answered on August 09, 2013 at 08:11 AM

    Fixed: My problem was due to 2 fields with the same name, I simply put the following to correct the issue:

    Previous Fields:

    Registration No.

    Registration No.

    Working fields

    A.Registration No.

    B.Registration No.

  • Profile Image
    jonathan
    Answered on August 09, 2013 at 10:22 AM

    Hi Max,

    Thank you for taking the time to update us on this. And also on the tip on how you were able to resolve the issue.

    Your finding was correct, if the fields are similarly named, they will most likely override each other when mapped into google spreadsheet since this will result to similar name column in the spreadsheet.

    Feel free to contact us again anytime for any assistance needed.

    Thanks.