- AppwhizAsked on August 09, 2013 at 12:51 PM
Hi, does this mean that I can send forms to clients through the jotform email? I don't have a website. I tried to do it through regular email and it did not work.
This is a re-post of a comment on Send Form Emails From Your Own Email Address: JotForm Now Support SMTP
- EliezerNAnswered on August 09, 2013 at 02:15 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
It sounds like you are refering to share/send the form via email, which is different from the function of the SMTP feature.
If what you are looking for is to send the form to your clients via email, please follow these steps:
1. While editing your form go to Setup and Embed tab in the toolbar.
2. Then choose Email option.
3.After that fill out the required information and finally click on Send Email button
And that's it, your form will be sent.
If you need further assistance please let us know.
- AppwhizAnswered on August 13, 2013 at 11:25 AMThanks!
- EliezerNAnswered on August 13, 2013 at 02:21 PM
You're welcome. We are here to help. So, feel free to contact us at anytime you have a question about Jotform functionality.
- AppwhizAnswered on August 14, 2013 at 03:58 PMHi guys,
- EliezerNAnswered on August 14, 2013 at 05:39 PM
It seems that we can only see your greeting, we would like to know how we may assist you or if your question or comment was about this topic, if not we would appreaciate if you open a new thread to let us know your concern and we will be more than glad to help you. Thanks.
By the way, JotForm is one of the best tools for creating contact forms.
- raulAnswered on December 05, 2014 at 02:50 PM
I've moved your question to a separate thread to address it properly.
You can find it here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/470119
- ryanAnswered on December 25, 2014 at 05:23 AM
thanks it worked
- PoppiesBloomingAnswered on May 07, 2015 at 09:44 AM
Can you make the form be in the email? So all the fields be something they fill out from the email then click submit? So not a link to a form but the form itself?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 07, 2015 at 10:28 AM
It is possible to embed a form to email by getting the form's source code and pasting it to the body of your email as HTML. Please see How to get the Full Source Code of your Form.
However, may I warn you that some email clients have very limited support to HTML emails causing some or all parts of your form to not display as expected. That's why we still recommend that you use the method cited above by my colleague EliezerN.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 19, 2016 at 04:13 PM
This is an old thread. I created a separate thread for you, here's the URL: https://www.jotform.com/answers/864242