- LostdogsmnAsked on August 09, 2013 at 02:28 PM
Hi There, I get this
Application Offline for Maintenance
when I try and use one of my forms (sighting form) and its problematic, I have no idea how long it will be down, and I have dogs lives at stake.
Can you do this kind of thing in the middle of the night as opposed to the middle of the day???
How long will it be offline, and please dont do that to the rest of my forms!!!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 09, 2013 at 02:49 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I can not open your page, probably this is related to some regional restrictions on your Facebook page.
However, your forms are up and running from our side. The "Application Offline for Maintenance" issue might be related to some Facebook App that you use to embed the form.
Can you please confirm this by checking your Facebook page, and then direct link to the form?
Sighting Report for a Missing Dog: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/23488236772968
Is this showing the Maintenance message on the Facebook App, but online form on our site?
- LostdogsmnAnswered on August 09, 2013 at 02:53 PMI just unblocked you, I forget you arent in the US. Can you check it again
- KadeJMAnswered on August 09, 2013 at 03:16 PM
Hi Tammy, my colleague may not be in the US however, I am. I've also looked at the FaceBook page that your form is on now and I'm a bit confused. When I clicked on your Sightings Tab I see a link to your form. I'm unable to find anywhere to replicate the same issue about the " Application Down or Offline ". It may have been due to Facebook App Maintenance. Are you still seeing this message displayed? Is there any way you can screenshot it for us if so? Please let us know if the issue is still occurring.
- LostdogsmnAnswered on August 09, 2013 at 03:27 PMIssue is gone! So no more looking needed. Thanks!
- KadeJMAnswered on August 09, 2013 at 03:36 PM
You're very welcome and we're glad to hear that. Thank you for letting us know! :)