- ApparitionsAsked on August 10, 2013 at 07:52 AM
hi satuday 10th aug from 9pm onwards none of my forms are working? they are on different websites but none are working???
jotformstatus.com says nothing is wrong?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 10, 2013 at 12:32 PM
- ApparitionsAnswered on August 10, 2013 at 08:10 PMThis is what I get from the iframe option when I use on website
Connection timed out
The initial connection between CloudFlare's network and the origin web server timed out. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.
- ApparitionsAnswered on August 10, 2013 at 08:15 PM
also one site is on quadrahosting.com.au another on crazydomains.com.au all doing the same thing
- RubesAnswered on August 10, 2013 at 11:47 PM
Hi Apparitions...have you resolved your issues?
My Forms are behaving the same....just simply stopped working. The Jotform team are saying they can see the forms at their end....(ie they cant see the problem) I'm no guru but there seems to be a problem with viewing the forms that are being served from Australian based servers?
- ApparitionsAnswered on August 11, 2013 at 03:06 AMYes all my forms are down across 4 websites – just about to try another form service if this isn’t fixed soon, I am loosing customers
- pinoytechAnswered on August 11, 2013 at 12:24 PM
I've check your website where your form embedded and I wasn't able to replicate the error message that you are referring. I however see your form that needs to increase form's iFrame height.
To fixed the issue, kindly change the height of your form's iFrame code from 40px to 620px. Pleae take a look at this video: http://www.screencast.com/t/x4XJPU3p
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- ApparitionsAnswered on August 11, 2013 at 08:11 PMIt is definitely now showing on my page, from multiple browsers on different computers, I have had other people also check and they cannot see it either.
Anther jotform user said he is having same issue and is also in Australia?
- ApparitionsAnswered on August 11, 2013 at 08:21 PMI tried changing the height both my px and by % nothing changed other than the contact us now showing, which interestingly was not showing yesterday
- ApparitionsAnswered on August 11, 2013 at 08:22 PMNow I just checked another form I had and its working today so will change back the the other code embed and see if its working, iframe not working
- RubesAnswered on August 11, 2013 at 08:40 PM
Apparitions...can you do a little test for me please?
Can you access any Jotform FORM TEMPLATES....Accessing any of these templates give me an Error 522 which is the same error I am getting when trying to view my form on my website.
Seems to be some sort of web server issue in different continents???
- ApparitionsAnswered on August 11, 2013 at 09:07 PMIts really odd now all my forms are working again as of this morning
- ApparitionsAnswered on August 11, 2013 at 09:08 PMI could access my templates, edit my forms etc just would not show on the pages on any of my website, there was definitely an issue with jotform it was not our end
But seems to be fixed now :)
- RubesAnswered on August 11, 2013 at 10:06 PM
Would you be able to check my site from your end?
Click on the Booking Enquiries button.....what do you see? Is there a form there?
- ApparitionsAnswered on August 11, 2013 at 10:54 PMI think its working here is snapshot
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 11, 2013 at 11:16 PM
@Apprations, thanks for the confirmation. We can't view your attached snapshot since our forum doesn't support it. You may upload it to any 3rd party image hosting instead like http://tinypic.com/ and post the image link here. By the way, I too was able to view his form.
I have responded to your thread here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/253463. Kindly use this thread for your follow up questions.