- mouayad89Asked on August 10, 2013 at 10:54 AM
I built a form using JotForm and embeded it in my facebook account, and I need to be able to replay to submissions via facebook messeges instead of emails.
Meaning that I want to be able to contact people who sent queries but not via email, I want to contact them via facebook messeges
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 10, 2013 at 01:28 PM
Good day! Unfortunately, that is possible.
That may require a manual labor from your end and you will have to integrate the form to Facebook: Facebook Forms Integration to make that possible.
1. When integrating the form to Facebook, check all the information specially the email address:
2. After this, you should be able to retrieve the Facebook Profile of the submitter. You will just need to copy the Email Address when you receive the submission to your email, search to Facebook Search Bar > Click to the result:
3. Message them from their profile: