- AngieATCAsked on May 13, 2011 at 03:49 PM
I am not sure this is the correct title for my question but here it goes.
I design blogs and I am using the form for not only my questionnaire but also my payment option. I have to say JotForms are AWESOME!
However, I am trying to figure out one thing and not sure it is possible. I have the freebie account but I am willing to upgrade to the $9.99 package if this option is in it.
Right now, I have a section where it allows the person to pick their package and it is associated with their price. I also need to allow my customers to add add-ons if they want too. Plus I need to have a section where they can choose to use Photobucket or my hosting account for that, there will be a $2 charge if they choose to host their images with me instead of Photobucket.
To outline what I want would be this:
1. What package would you like?
-List my packages with prices
2. Storage with me or Photobucket?
-Yes or no with the fee
3. Would you like any add-ons?
-List the add-ons with price options
The link I am providing is just for my practice site but I always test everything there first.
Thanks for the help!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 14, 2011 at 03:54 AM
Thank you for your kind compliment.
Thanks and warm regards,
- AngieATCAnswered on May 14, 2011 at 10:22 AM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 14, 2011 at 03:56 PM
Apologies for getting you confused.
I'm not sure I'm following you with using 5 different forms. Anyway if you wish to modify your form and mold it to something that is beyond the control of the form builder, you can the source code of your form by editing your form and doing the following steps:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab and click Embed Form
2. Click Source, under Display it on your site
3. Copy the source code of your form in the text field provided.
If this is not the answer that you're looking for, is it possible if you can explai.
If you have other questions or concerns, please let us know