- MichaelAsked on August 12, 2013 at 12:25 AM
Do any of your plans include a feature that lets you stop the form and return to it at a later time?
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 12, 2013 at 03:39 AM
Thank you for contacting us, actually all our plans have the same features.
Yes, there are some options :
1. Use our modern Auto Fill feature, this method is saving the data automatically on user's computer using browser local storage.
This is recommended method, but please note that this is working on the same computer (and browser) only, and this is not saving attached during the session files.
2. Alternative method is to use two forms and custom "session" link, please see the next link:
3. Additionally, you can provide your users with the Edit links, so that they will be able to update their submitted entries:
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.