- senilixAsked on August 12, 2013 at 04:41 AM
How is it possible to get multiple submissions to my form?
Always gets this info:Sorry! Only one entry is allowed.Multiple submissions are disabled for this form.
- EliezerNAnswered on August 12, 2013 at 12:14 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
I have checked your form and everything seems to be correctly setup. Have you already try using a different browser or a different Internet conection? If not, please give a try. I have cleared your form caches, you should do it from your side also, please follow these steps to do it:
1. Click on the icon that seems a person.
2. Select Account.
3. Click on Settings tab from the left side menu.
4. Click on Clear Cache button.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance.