- atrwAsked on May 13, 2011 at 11:35 PM
When I embed the form on my site, at the bottom of the form there is a great deal of white space. How do I fix this?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 14, 2011 at 12:01 AM
Please provide the URL of the page in which the form is embedded so that we can examine the page's source to see what might be causing this problem.
- atrwAnswered on May 14, 2011 at 12:02 AM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 14, 2011 at 12:19 AM
Well, what I can state so far is that the space only shows up in some browsers. Of the five (5) on my computer, only Chrome 11 and Safari 5 displayed it. Internet Explorer 8, Firefox 4 and Opera 11 all had no issues.
As to how to remove the space, I am yet to come up with a solution.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 14, 2011 at 12:32 AM
Try using iframe embed codes in your webpage instead.
To get your iframe embed codes
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form
3. Click iFrame
4. Copy the codes provided in the next screen
<iframe allowtransparency="true" src="//form.jotform.com/form/11271417246" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:2500px; border:none;" scrolling="no">
You may want to adjust the height of the iframe so there is not a lot of space at the bottom. I found 2500px to be optimal but the hover text for the last dropdown box gets cut off. Feel free to adjust it to suit your needs.
Hope this helps.
- atrwAnswered on May 14, 2011 at 12:36 AM
Thanks you guys are great!!!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 14, 2011 at 12:41 AM
You're welcome. We are glad to be of help.