- nsdfAsked on August 12, 2013 at 10:48 AM
We are changing from using Paypal for payments to a company called Cardsave based in the UK that use a payment gateway called Iridium/Datacash - http://www.cardsave.net/Developer-Support - it's not listed in your list of payment providers but is it possible to make it work?
- KadeJMAnswered on August 12, 2013 at 12:51 PM
Hello, I've looked into this a little bit and the only way I am seeing this done is one of two ways. One being you would need to get your hands dirty with some customized programming using the form's source code to try to create this then that would be embedded onto your website page. Or Two the only other way would be if we add this as a feature request for you to be added to the list of payment integrations available which would have to be considered by our development team though I wouldn't be able to provide an estimate as to when this might become available.
- nsdfAnswered on August 12, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Thanks for your reply. I'm not very advanced at dealing with code - if you can put in a request for it to be added to your list of payment integrations that would be appreciated.
- KadeJMAnswered on August 12, 2013 at 01:22 PM
No problem and I will go ahead and add this to our Feature Request List right now. If our Developers decide to implement it you will be notified about it or any other related updates here.
- nigewAnswered on December 30, 2014 at 02:32 PMCardsave has now been purchased by Worldpay. I am currently with cardsave and have today asked Worldpay as to the possibility of Cardsave clients having an installation ID, which is a requirement for Worldpay integration. Unfortunately the two products are different, so only Cardsave integration into Jotform will solve this problem. Fortunately for Jotform the integration tech is available www.cardsave.net/Developer-Support/Integration-Methods/Direct ;-) Any news on progress would be appreciated.
- CarinaAnswered on December 30, 2014 at 03:00 PM
Thank you for the update. I moved your comment to a new thread so it can be properly addressed by our team.
As regarding this thread's feature request there is still no update.
If you need further support please let us know.