- chefaliceAsked on August 12, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Hello! Currently, there is only a Paypal Pro form which you are directed to after you click Submit. I would like to know exactly how and where to submit a pay by Ceck option. Also, I've been told by cusotmers they are not receiving my Thank you Message after registering; I created one and saved it. PLEASE, I am asking if you could test to see if this is working? I conduct cooking classes and the thank you message contains important information. Thank you so much for your assistance!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 12, 2013 at 05:09 PM
Good day! Please refer to this guide on how you can add additional payment option for your form: Setup Paypal along with Other Payment Options.
We request you to please create a separate thread for the second inquiry you have about the form thank you page. You can start a new thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/answer.php?
- chefaliceAnswered on August 14, 2013 at 03:58 PM
Good day to you too. Would you be able to do this for me? I am not ashamed to say it's a bit much for this old lady! I will be happy to send you $10.00 via Paypal for you to help me. Here are the urls to the pages where I'd like a pay by check option. Thank you for your consideration.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 14, 2013 at 05:49 PM
We will be more than glad to assists you on these.
Give us an hour and we will apply this on your form.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 14, 2013 at 06:17 PM
I have completed the forms in your account. You may want to check them.
I did not direct do it on your form, but on a cloned version instead to preserve the 2 original forms version.
Go to your My Forms http://www.jotform.com/myforms/ and you will see the 2 Clone of Private Class form.
I suggest that you also review the forms I created. Check the email notifications and the payment field if the payment accounts are properly set.
Please inform us if you need further assistance.
- chefaliceAnswered on August 16, 2013 at 12:40 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 16, 2013 at 05:48 PM
For some reason, your response came out empty here in our Support Forum. We request you to please kindly re-post that one by going to this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/255253.
- chefaliceAnswered on August 16, 2013 at 07:00 PM
- JotForm SupportTashaAnswered on August 16, 2013 at 09:47 PM
Your response is still blank. If you are trying to upload an image to this please use this link to upload you image following the steps below.