- JPH12345Asked on August 12, 2013 at 01:48 PM
I've tried a couple of my email addresses but my form info isn't being emailed to me. Kindly let me know if I'm doing something silly!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 12, 2013 at 05:33 PM
I've check the form, and it is currently not well configured to send notifications to your Email Address. The Recipient Email is empty as well as the Sender Name.
I have fixed it. Please kindly monitor and let us know if you still don't receive emails.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 12, 2013 at 07:57 PM
You must have responded via your email. We are not able to see your latest message.
Please use this link to send your reply again.
- JPH12345Answered on August 13, 2013 at 02:33 AMHiI have 2 forms on my site . www.demotapes.co.uk/gr8voices . I am now receiving notifications from the Contact Me form . but not from the voice it now form. I think I've made an error in the configuration of the notification wizzard, but not sure what it is.Would you kindly check for me.Many thanksJean-Paul
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 13, 2013 at 04:33 AM
This is probably due to the incomplete details in your form's Notification E-mail
Please correct this and test again. Use this guide if necessary -Email-Notification-Details
Inform us if the issue persist.
- JPH12345Answered on August 13, 2013 at 07:02 AM
All resolved! I was setting the form up on my ipad and kept missing the recipient panel!
Thank you for your kind assistance.