- rboyd1959Asked on August 12, 2013 at 07:04 PM
i have a website www.okinuscreditsolutions.com and I'm trying to create a Application so dealers can apply online.
I've created one on your site jotform, but when i print it, it only print one page of it. plus what size is your templates my application is a 8.5 x 11.5. So i have a application form, can i upload it and add fillable boxes. please let me know asap. thanks RonaldPage URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 12, 2013 at 08:33 PM
Can you please clarify if you are trying to print the form? This form http://www.jotform.com/32225544897159
You need to add a PRINT button to be able to print the filled up form.
I checked your website http://www.okinuscreditsolutions.com/ but I could not find an embedded form on it. So, I am not sure if you are referring to that instead.
Please inform us if you need further assistance.
- rboyd1959Answered on August 12, 2013 at 09:18 PMthanks for replying back to me. yes the jotform 32225544897159 we i publish my web site and try to print this form it only print half of it. also how long are your templates they look very small. the form I'm trying to create is an application form for dealers. my form is an 8.5 x 11.5 can your program create a form that size and if yes which template is that size
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 12, 2013 at 10:15 PM
I still cannot find your form on your website http://www.okinuscreditsolutions.com/
But if you want to PRINT the form, add the PRINT button to it. See image below on how to do this.
Actually, the print output can also be adjusted on the printer settings... so, aside from how you create the form during desing, you need also to consider the target print output.
There is no specific height in the form. You can manually indicate the height parameter when you embed a form. Usually, specifying the manual height in pixel can be applied when using the iframe code embed.
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance.
- rboyd1959Answered on August 12, 2013 at 10:28 PMthank you i think i got it. attach is a copy of the form i'm trying to create, can i create it as it looks.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 12, 2013 at 10:53 PM
I apologize, I was not able to find the form immediately. BUT I did this time,
It was on the dealer page http://www.okinuscreditsolutions.com/Apply-Now.html
If you want to specify the height of the form, use its iframe code embed.
Use this guide Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
If you follow the guide, the iframe code of the form should be like this
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="//www.jotform.us/form/32225544897159" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:1340px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Please note that I highlighted the height value that you can adjust on the iframe code.
Inform us if you need further assistance.