- hopeucAsked on August 13, 2013 at 04:40 AM
i am trying to access my form .. it was working an hour ago and it is now not working with error 522
http://form.jotform.co/form/32242099280856is one of the links ..
says form.jotform.co host error ..
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 13, 2013 at 05:08 AM
This may be a temporary network hiccup since the form is displaying correctly on my end, please clear your browser's cache or use a different browser.
Do let us know if this helps solve the issue.
- hopeucAnswered on August 13, 2013 at 05:24 AM
it is still not workin g.. as with previous post from anther user. i am based in australia and none of my forms work
- hopeucAnswered on August 13, 2013 at 05:26 AM
this is the error
The initial connection between CloudFlare's network and the origin web server timed out. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on August 13, 2013 at 11:02 AM
It seems that users from Australia are experimenting issues tu access to the forms, I'll submit a ticket to our technical team in order to take care about this issue. We will let you know the news about this, and sorry for the inconvenience this may be causing.