- saiffulmsAsked on May 14, 2011 at 12:04 PM
Hi, my name saifful md salleh.
I created my own form, then tested it. It is good and excellent! But when I go back to my dashoard I see a submission in my submission box. How can I reset all that?
Could you please advise me?
saifful md salleh
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 14, 2011 at 01:01 PM
Hi saifful md salleh
Here's how to delete all submissions from a form:
1. Login to your account and when the list of forms loads, right-click the form from which you wish to remove all submissions
2. Click "Clear All Submissions":
3. Confirm that you wish to remove all submissions by entering your account password in the box provided and then clicking "Delete All Submissions":
Be warned that in the great majority of cases, this step is irreversible!
Thanks for asking and please feel free to enquire about other features of our forms. Our team will be happy to assist you where we can.
- saiffulmsAnswered on May 14, 2011 at 01:25 PMNew response receivedthank you for replying my question, but I think maybe you misunderstanding with my question! can you please open the attached file for your reference.
saifful md salleh.
----- Original Message -----
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 14, 2011 at 01:54 PM
The thing is, I don't see any attached files. This forum is not configured to post attachments and that is why I cannot see any.
All seven (7) forms in your account have no submissions with the exception of "Buy e-Book - PayPal (Blog)" which has three (3) pending submissions. Surely, those aren't the ones you wished removed, are they?
Please try to re-phrase your question in some other way so that I might be able to understand what you want.
My apologies for the inconvenience.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 27, 2011 at 06:27 AM
There is another less drastic option in that same menu that I neglected to mention: "Mark All as Read". This will simply remove the notifications indicated below:
All submissions will remain intact.