- lesliejchanAsked on May 14, 2011 at 01:52 PM
Hello customer support,
I realize from my logistics partner, I need more data to be able to do the courier delivery service that I am providing currently through my form.
1. Is there anyway I can integrate a drop down calendar so the customer can easily choose the date s/he wants the delivery? Or is there a way to make my dropdown box where I have the days of the week and time slots dynamic? Meaning if an order is placed Tuesday, and I offer next day delivery, then the drop down automatically reads Wednesday as the top choice, and then Thursday, Friday...etc. A calendar would be be the optimal solution if possible.
2. I am using Jotforms for my Shopify store, is there any way that the order confirmation number that is produced by Shopify can be tied to my delivery details for so my 3rd party can cross check the orders more easily or is it only by name or email address that the form can be linked to the order?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 15, 2011 at 11:45 AM
1. I seen in your form that you already have a calendar, or a date picker. A dropdown, or any field for that matter except the unique ID, cannot be made dynamic, so the calendar is your best bet.
2. I don't think it's possible to send information from a 3rd party application such as shopify to your submissions database. Would you care to elaborate more on the workflow between your Jotform forms and the shopify order transaction? Maybe we could provide a workaround to that.
Let me know if there's anything else. Thank you for using Jotform.