- blueribbonleadsAsked on May 14, 2011 at 06:41 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 15, 2011 at 05:22 AM
Can you elaborate more on your question? I'm not sure if I understand what exactly your question is about. Are you referring to the Paypal button generated through Paypal's website?
I'll await your response. Thank you.
- blueribbonleadsAnswered on May 15, 2011 at 09:25 AM
When I set up a paypal payment gateway on your jotform, there is no "pay" or
"paypal" button displayed. I want our customer to see a "pay" or most
preferably a "paypal" button.
I do notice if I have 2 items to sell, the wizard will display a choice button. But no "pay" button.
Hope this clears it up. I attached an image from my jotform for your
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 15, 2011 at 12:07 PM
Essentially, the submit button acts as the pay button itself, because after submitting, the user gets redirected to the corresponding Paypal transaction page where he must complete the payment for the subscription or product ordered.
You can replace the submit button with any image you like, including a "Pay with Paypal" button.
To replace your submit button with an image:
1. Click on the submit button
2. Click the 'Button Image' option in the toolbar
3. In the textbox that appear (such as in the image above), enter the url for the image that you want to use in place of the submit button.
You may use Paypal's button generator to generate an image for use with your form. Save that image in your web server then use the url in your form to display it as a button.
4. Click OK then save your form
Take a look at this example form I made, which comes with a neat looking 'Checkout with Paypal' button
- blueribbonleadsAnswered on May 15, 2011 at 12:47 PM
Great. Thank you much.