- webgreetAsked on May 14, 2011 at 07:25 PM
Is it possible to get a copy of a .php. script that processes our form for download?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on May 14, 2011 at 07:37 PM
Unfortunately it is not possible to download the copy of php script this is completely
integrated into our systems. You can download the full source code of the form and point
it to your custom php code if you wish to.
To do this:
1. Edit your form, see to it that you are in the Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form
3. Under Display it on your site, click Source
4. Copy the source code and paste it on your webpage
Let us know if you have further questions.
- webgreetAnswered on May 14, 2011 at 07:53 PM
OK the real problem is that I'm now thinking about trying to redo the forms myself and hoast them myself because I keep having problems with my client recieving the submissions properly.
I like jotform allot, thats why I choose it, and I already have 8 forms here. I don't want to rebuild them. Arrrrg.
I need help getting them to function properly.
What do I do from here?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 15, 2011 at 03:34 AM
It is not possible to obtain a copy of our system's php script that processes the submissions simply because it is copyrighted by us. It is not for sale or redistribution.
You may want to create a new thread for your issue about your client not being able to receive submissions properly so it will be addressed and taken care of in an efficient manner by our support team.
Thank you for using Jotform.