- BethesdaUPAsked on August 14, 2013 at 11:36 AM
I was testing my form and received this message when I tried to submit: "There are incomplete required fields. Please complete them."
I know I filled out all required fields. What could be wrong?
- KadeJMAnswered on August 14, 2013 at 12:41 PM
Hello, I've tested this myself but I am unable to replicate the same problem on my end using a clone of your form. I've cleared your form cache for you to see if this helps. Please let us know if this issue is still occurring on your end and also please check to ensure that you have all the required fields filled in since missing the slightest one on a long form could easily cause this problem to happen.
- BethesdaUPAnswered on August 14, 2013 at 01:29 PM
Thanks for the quick response. Unfortunately, I am still getting the message. Any other solutions?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 14, 2013 at 02:45 PM
What browser do you use? We can try to do some tests with the same version.
- BethesdaUPAnswered on August 14, 2013 at 02:58 PM
Thanks, Mike! I'm using Google Chrome, Version 28.0.1500.72 m
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 14, 2013 at 04:26 PM
There is a little issue with the Suggested Amount input value on your form, please remove the dollar sign from that input.
$25 should be replaced with just 25
Then, please check the form again to see if the issue is fixed.
Thank you for cooperation.