- wehelpyoupartyAsked on August 14, 2013 at 01:46 PM
When a client visits our webpage they can fill out a number of forms which is supposed to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org hosted by go daddy on a shopify page. When we receive these forms we then contact the person with the information provided to us. We are not receiving our completed forms. I found the forms that have been submitted by clients on our jot form account but once they are submitted by the client we are not receiving the forms in our inbox. Please help.
our page is: www.wehelpyouparty.comPage URL:
- EliezerNAnswered on August 14, 2013 at 03:07 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
Have you already check your Spam folder if the notifications are in there? Also make sure that all your email settings are correct. Your settings mus be in this way:
- Sender Name: Choose the Name field of your form.
- Sender Email: Choose email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.You can also setup custome sender email using any of these methods:
- Reply-to Email: Choose the Email field of your form.
Your settings must look this way:
Please let us know if you need further assistance.