- paimnAsked on August 15, 2013 at 11:01 AM
My account is telling us that we are reaching the 100 submission mark this month. However, we have about 10 submissions this month. Can you tell me why the system is saying we have almost reached 100 submissions?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 15, 2013 at 03:14 PM
We have check your account, and your current submissions count is 91. Note that deleting your form submissions won't free up your submissions limit. Only our system can reset your submissions which is scheduled every first day of each month.
- paimnAnswered on August 15, 2013 at 03:29 PMOk, so just to clarify, there have been submissions that have been removed from the system included in the count I cannot see in the reports?
Bonnie L. Weinandt
Support Unlimited, Inc.
v | 612.333.1994
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 15, 2013 at 06:09 PM
Sorry for the confusion. I mean to ask you if you have deleted your form submissions then inform you about that deleting submissions won't free up the limit. I've check your form submissions and I can confirm that you don't have much submissions for this month. Unless if you have deleted those, don't you?
If you haven't deleted entries submitted for this month, please let us know so we can forward this thread to our developers so they further check if the system have failed to reset your counter from the previous month.
- paimnAnswered on August 15, 2013 at 08:56 PMThank you for clarifying. I checked with my colleague and she said she has been removing them to free up space. We are just going to upgrade at this point.
Thank you for checking. I really like the service and have been recommending it to others.
Sent from my iPhone
- khrisellAnswered on August 15, 2013 at 10:51 PM
In behalf of Welvin, You are most welcome and thank you for recommending us.
Feel free to contact us anutime if you need any assistance.
Again, Thank you for using JotForm.