- memaxtAsked on August 15, 2013 at 01:28 PM
My google spreadsheet has stopped aupdating after I added new fields,
I have removed the integration, cleared cache, reintergrated google spreadsheet and still no joy, i have done this about 10 times, from what i can see there are no symbols or anything that would break the integration, please help as this site has gone live and we report of a daily basis.
I have deleted the contents of the spreadsheet for the time being as its sensitive data.
- memaxtAnswered on August 15, 2013 at 02:03 PM
Tried another reintergration of google spreadsheet + clear cache and still no joy
- memaxtAnswered on August 15, 2013 at 03:11 PM
Any ideas anyone?
Apologies for the repost, need this to be up and running by tomorrow
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 15, 2013 at 04:21 PM
There is a chance that the Google Drive blocked some of our IPs once again. I have forwarded a bug report ticket to our Development Team per your original thread. They will investigate the issue from and let you know once it is fixed.
- memaxtAnswered on August 15, 2013 at 04:57 PM
Ahh many thanks for reporting this issue to your team, hope its any easy fix