- halim.boumadaniAsked on August 15, 2013 at 02:41 PM
Hi, could you please consider adding the AED currency (United Arab Emirates) to the drop down menu located in 2checkout setting page, as it is supported by 2checkout.
I've seen you've done this before with other currency pretty fast, I hope this request is considered.
- pinoytechAnswered on August 15, 2013 at 05:29 PM
Thanks for your cooperation. I will now submit ticket to our dev team with regards on this matter. We'll inform you immediately once AED currency added on 2CheckOut.
Have a nice day!
- halim.boumadaniAnswered on August 23, 2013 at 03:09 PMHi there,
I need to upgrade my account to paid, however I still can't see the
currency AED Arab Emirates Dirham for the 2checkout payment integration, is
it going to happen soon, or do you think this will take time?
- JotForm SupportTashaAnswered on August 23, 2013 at 07:26 PM
I see that our developers are currently working on this request and as soon as we have an update we will let you know by replying to this thread.
Thank you for your patience while we resolve this issue for you.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 30, 2013 at 08:04 PM
UAE Dirham (AED) has been added.