- starscoopAsked on May 15, 2011 at 04:22 PM
Stars coop it is shows 23 new from last year cn't access them either my email is firstname.lastname@example.org my cell is 864-208-6684.
Need it to work now pleasePage URL:
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 16, 2011 at 06:26 AM
When I logged in to your account I was able to view those submissions without any problem:
(Incidentally, as you can see, no confidential information has been disclosed in the screenshot.)
When you say that you are "still not having submissions show up" I take it you have previously discussed this issue on the forum. Is it possible for you to provide the URL of the thread? I'd just like to know what solutions have already been offered so that I don't suggest something that was already suggested.
- starscoopAnswered on May 16, 2011 at 01:33 PMI still cannot access the submissions on my end. it puts up a box that says
cannot read or access forms try reloading the page .i do not have the other
information you ask for. help please . If I need to look some else for them
let me know.
When I sign in and click on the submission area next to the registration
2011-212 it says the error and when I try to look at the ones from the last
registration it does the same thing.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on May 17, 2011 at 06:08 AM
Would it be possible if you can post a screenshot of the error and include the
details of the browser you are using?
1. In Internet Explorer click on the 'Tools' menu
2. Select 'Internet Options'
3. Click on the 'Security' tab and then click on the 'Custom Level...' button.
4. Scroll down until you can see option 'Active scripting' and choose 'Enable'
5. Then click on the 'OK' button and then Click 'Yes'
If you are using IE 8 it would be a good idea to enable compatibility view
1. Open the JotForm in the browser
2. Click on "Tools" from the toolbar
3. Select "Compatibility View Settings"
4. Add JotForm address in the url
Hope this helps.
- starscoopAnswered on May 21, 2011 at 08:30 AMyes I have tried everything you suggested.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 21, 2011 at 11:56 PM
Have you tried using a different browser?
- starscoopAnswered on May 23, 2011 at 08:18 AMYes, mozilla firefox,google chrome, and Internet explorer
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 23, 2011 at 01:37 PM
Have you tried using another computer to view your forms' submissions? I have a feeling that this has something to do with either your computer or your internet connection. The problem does not lie with Jotform, seeing that four of our support team members, including me, were able to view your submissions page without any problems at all.
Get back to us if, after using another computer with a different internet connection, you still weren't able to view your submissions. We'll await your feedback. Thank you.