- yogaheartmontanaAsked on August 15, 2013 at 06:49 PM
The data from the previous formand appears to still be intact. But it is attached to the edited form I just re-did. Can my original be restored?
- khrisellAnswered on August 15, 2013 at 08:29 PM
I am having difficulties understanding exactly what you are trying to achieve.
I highly suggest that if you want to test your form and would modified in run some test, you must clone it.
Here's how you can clone your form.
1. Go to the "My Forms" page
2. Click the form you wish to clone/copy
3. Click More>>CLone FormKindly let us know if you have further clarification.Thank you and I will wait for your response for further details of your inquiry so that I can assist you with it.