- alexiahemAsked on August 16, 2013 at 11:35 AM
I am creating a contact form for my client-I need their email address to be the contact address for their website not my email address
- alexiahemAnswered on August 16, 2013 at 11:36 AM
How do I change it to be their email address not mine? Thank you!
- EliezerNAnswered on August 16, 2013 at 04:18 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
If you need to change only the email where the notifications will be received, please follow these steps:
1.While editing your form go to Setup and Embed tab in the toolbar.
2. Choose Email Alerts and choose Notification.
3. Click on Reply-to and Recipient Settings.
4. Then in Recipient Email enter the email address where you want to receive the form notifications and click on Finish.
You can also find this steps in the next guide:
Let us know if you need further assistance.