- lqcfAsked on May 16, 2011 at 03:19 AM
I created the form and tested it out. After submitting the form, it leaves me on the Thank You page. How can it route the person back to the site? Do they have to hit the back button?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on May 16, 2011 at 06:23 AM
You can change the redirect url to your own after submission by doing the following:
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Thank You" button on toolbar
3. Select "Custom URL" and click "Next"
4. Enter URL of the success page on your site.
You can also visit the following url for screenshots: