- nicobach1Asked on August 16, 2013 at 07:38 PM
im trying to figure out how to add the bold category headings in a drop down menu. like its done with the time zone one.
- JotForm SupportTashaAnswered on August 16, 2013 at 11:07 PM
Unfortunately customizing the drop down similar to how it looks in the time zone drop down options is currently not possible through jotform. If you would like this to be added as a feature please let us know so that we can submit a feature request to our developers on your behalf. There is also the option of downloading the source code for your form and making the changes that you would like there.
- nvaughanAnswered on November 13, 2013 at 01:34 AM
Enclose the heading in double square brackets. Did the trick for me.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 13, 2013 at 03:55 AM
Thank you for sharing the information with us.
I did test the workaround in a new form and it did the trick. http://form.jotform.co/form/33161865142855?
- nvaughanAnswered on November 13, 2013 at 04:01 AM