- weslleyucaAsked on August 16, 2013 at 08:44 PM
Would be the primary user, as I am in the plan paid, and I'm not allowed to add sub users. I plan Economy. At $ 19.95
my user is weslleyuca
appear as a sub user
I want to be the primary user. To add sub users.
Return to: weslley.uca @ gmail.com
- khrisellAnswered on August 16, 2013 at 09:26 PM
I can see that you are sub-user.
Unfortunately, the one you have requested is not quite possible as of this moment.
However, you can create a new account where you can clone the forms under your account and create a sub-user.
You can clone existing forms by following the instruction below:
1. Copy the URL of the form that needs to be cloned
2. Log into your newly created account
3. Click on "Create Form"
4. Click on "Import Form"
5. Click on "From a Web Page" and paste the form URL
6. Click Continue and your form should be cloned.
Kindly let us know if you need further assistance.
Thank you for using JotForm.