- AdforumAsked on May 16, 2011 at 06:38 AM
I have change mu settings on JotForm, and now I have loos aces to mu forms on JotForm.
Why is that?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 16, 2011 at 06:47 AM
Can you explain further what happened? May we know what settings exactly did you change?
I have logged in to your account and I was able to access all your forms.
We'll wait for your response.
- adforumAnswered on May 16, 2011 at 08:30 AM
I can se my forms on "My Forms" but after I clicked "Edit" the
form aren't there. There is just clean workspace.
However, clicking on"Preview" from "My Forms" shows the form =
All this appends after I changed password and e-mail address, which I =
I even can't sign in from Home website, I have to click =94My Forms=94 =
I have never haft those difficulties before.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 16, 2011 at 09:15 AM
We apologize for this inconvenience.
I have submitted a ticket to our developers regarding this problem. I do believe this is related to what others are experiencing that they're not able to edit their forms.
What we can do for now is wait for the development team to have this looked into.
Thank you for your patience.
- adforumAnswered on May 16, 2011 at 09:59 AM
Thanks for the answer.
- serkanAnswered on May 17, 2011 at 02:03 AM
It's fixed now. There was an issue with the translated sites.
- AdforumAnswered on May 17, 2011 at 02:14 AM