- frankieAsked on May 16, 2011 at 08:36 AM
I can't edit my form url: http://www.jotform.com/?formID=11073714174
I just need to change the subsmission address but, I can't see it. Can you explain me ? is it temporary ?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 16, 2011 at 09:08 AM
So far I was able to view and check your form properly. I'm not sure what's happening but I already have submitted a ticket to our developers regarding this matter. Rest assured if there's something wrong, it is a temporary problem and will be resolved in less than a day.
We apologize for your inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
- frankieAnswered on May 16, 2011 at 09:29 AM
thank you for your answer, it seems that I'm not alone with this problem, surely a temporary one. I'll check later
- skugganAnswered on May 16, 2011 at 09:55 AM
Same issue here. Any chance of getting it working again?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 17, 2011 at 12:30 AM
We were not able to re-create this problem. Is it fixed on your end?
- serkanAnswered on May 17, 2011 at 02:05 AM
It's fixed now. There was an issue with the translated sites.