- memaxtAsked on August 19, 2013 at 08:57 AM
Would it be possible to add a button to the end of the form where the user can download their form just before they press submit, i know this can be down via the email receipt. but due to the sensitive nature of the data, we would rather them save the form as a PDF or Word or event Excel
So Ideally i would like the user to go through these steps:
1. User completes the form
2. has the option to save as PDF or Print
3. Submit form
- EliezerNAnswered on August 19, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Thanks for contacting us Max.
Currently we don't have the function to download the form in PDF or in Excel just before submitting it. However, you can easily provide the option of printing the form before sending it, you can allow your forms user print their form and to do it please follow these steps:
1. While editing your form click over the Submit button field.
2. Then Select the Print Button option to enable the print function, and save your form.
Your form will look this way and your users will be able to print it before submitting it:
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance.