- gizzycreditAsked on August 19, 2013 at 05:23 PM
Its not loading up on my home page.?? Help
- zenmatrix83Answered on August 19, 2013 at 05:25 PM
This is spam
- gizzycreditAnswered on August 19, 2013 at 05:49 PM
this is not spam this is a frustrated person that can't get the form to work. anybody?????
- zenmatrix83Answered on August 19, 2013 at 06:19 PM
Oh I aplogize, when I loaded it something else poped up over the page. It most of been a delayed popup. Do you have the jotform url, Also if you go to
1. Open your form on the form builder
2. Click on Preferences button at the top
3. Change "Status" from "Disabled" to "Enabled".
- JotForm SupportTashaAnswered on August 19, 2013 at 08:37 PM
An answer was posted to your question here, in another thread that you also started. Please review the answer there.