- carokooktAsked on May 16, 2011 at 03:07 PM
I try to addapt one of my forms, but something is going really wrong. I only see a white page, and no forms.
What is going wrong?
Caro van der Meulen
Caro KooktPage URL:
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on May 16, 2011 at 08:48 PM
At this moment I am able to access the forms on your account.
The problems seems to be temporary.
Can you please try to update the forms and let us know if you still
get the same problem.
I've already brought this up to our administrators as well.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
- carokooktAnswered on May 16, 2011 at 11:59 PMHi Mliz,
Still the same problem.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 17, 2011 at 02:00 AM
Are you still experiencing the same issue? Apparently, an unexpected service interruption occurred yesterday. No need to worry though as service has been fully restored. You should be able to edit your forms now.
Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your patience. Let me know if problem still persists so we can dig deeper into your issue.
- serkanAnswered on May 17, 2011 at 02:03 AM
It's fixed now. There was an issue with the translated sites.
- carokooktAnswered on September 16, 2011 at 05:43 AMhi,
please could you tell me why your website seems to be having a big problem.
Is tehe a problem?? Your website is not working and the forms do not load
into my website.
Kind regards Caro
- allanftdAnswered on September 16, 2011 at 03:57 PMHi Caro,We had to change the DNS IP addresses because of DDoS attack. The old IP address is probably cached on your end. Until your DNS cache is cleared:1. Use www.jotform.net to access your account and forms as usual2. Use form.jotform.com to link to your forms. Follow this format, http://form.jotform.com/form/<11-digit Form ID>We are working on getting things back to normal as soon as possible. You may follow us on Twitter for news and updates. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.Thank you,Allan