- optizign13Asked on August 20, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Is it possible that jotform emails me all of the pictures instead of just the first attachment?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Change the Allowed File Types in the Upload Field
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 20, 2013 at 02:43 PM
Good day! Unfortunately, that isn't possible as of the moment. You have to access your form submissions page and download all the uploaded files there.
- PyramidConsultingAnswered on November 06, 2013 at 12:20 AM
Why? Just a link to the doc in the email would be so useful.
Should easy to implement
- khrisellAnswered on November 08, 2013 at 03:23 PM
Yes we do have the ulploaded image links on email notifcations you receive.
But please open a new thread for your inquiry, and I'll provide the steps on your own thread, You can create your new thread using this link http://www.jotform.com/contact. So we can better track the issues, requests and solutions users are having. Also, to assist you better and avoid confusion.Thank you and looking forward to assist you on this matter.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 29, 2016 at 03:39 AM
Great news! We have just implemented this feature: You can now attach uploaded files in your notification emails. Please give it a try and let us know if you have any feedback: