- postonAsked on August 20, 2013 at 06:42 PM
I have account #47994844 order reference number 73681248 - I need it activated fuly - just changed to Premium to allow more subscribers to sign in this afternoon.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 20, 2013 at 07:33 PM
Good day! Your account is already Premium. Please kindly re-login to see the changes.
- postonAnswered on August 21, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Thank you but for some reason persons wanting to log on to the form are not able because a note comes up saying that the "form is not available" - I am sure I am missing something but I really need it resolved so that we may continue to set this event up. Thanks
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on August 21, 2013 at 11:46 AM
it seems that the form have been disabled by the user, could you log in to your account and follow the next steps:
1 - Click on "My Forms" button
2 - Select your form
3 - Click on "More" button
4 - Change status tu "Enable"
Hope it helps
please let us know if you need further assistance.
- postonAnswered on August 21, 2013 at 01:04 PMThank you. That did free up the form for use. However, now, a respondent cannot get to the next step with the process (which involves getting to PayPal with a payment) and perhaps it has to do with the original spaces allocated for in this case a trip. It was set up by another person in Meetup and she is not available to assist me with it further. If you think you can help me further by reviewing the original input I would appreciate it.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on August 21, 2013 at 02:17 PM
please correct the forms submissions limit and also check the expiration date, follow the nex steps:
Go to "My forms"
Open your form with the form builder(edit)
1 - Click on "Setup & Embed" tab
2 - Click on "Prefreneces" button
3 - Change the submissions limit value and the expiration date.
Hope it helps
please let us know if you need further assistance