- hakimAsked on May 16, 2011 at 10:15 PM
yes hi , i am doing some tests and I am receiving notifications to firstname.lastname@example.org instead of email@example.com Please advise what to do.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 16, 2011 at 11:10 PM
No problem, hakim
1. Load your form in the form builder and while on the "Setup & Embed" tab, click "Email Alerts"
2. Click the "Notification" in question
3. Click "Reply-To and Recipient Settings"
4. In the "Recipient E-mail" box (bottom right of the envelope graphic) you should see the email address you want to change
5. Click that address, select all of it (Ctrl + A) and enter the new address
6. Click "Finish" and save your changes if the haven't already been autosaved
Please see these articles and their associated comments in our user guide:
Thanks for asking and please feel free to pose additional queries about our forms. We will try our best to assist you in whatever way we can.