- frontierhorizonsAsked on August 21, 2013 at 10:42 AM
We've reached our limit of 10/10 secure submissions - but I can't find which of our forms is doing the secure submission. How do I find this?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 21, 2013 at 03:07 PM
Good day! This is your form with has a number of submissions, http://www.jotformeu.com/form/23583892415360. Please let us know to where this form is currently embedded so we can check.
Otherwise, we can forward this to our level 2 support so they can scan our logs and check your forms.
- frontierhorizonsAnswered on August 22, 2013 at 04:27 AM
- frontierhorizonsAnswered on August 22, 2013 at 04:28 AM
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 22, 2013 at 11:54 AM
I've checked your URL and that form is not embedded using the SSL, however, since you have several forms you must provide all of your webpages links where a form might be embedded. Or you must find out this by yourself
Please make sure the forms doesn't show https:// or https://secure
For now I've reset the SSL counter to 5. Otherwise, you'll have to upgrade