- cellunlockerorgAsked on August 22, 2013 at 02:58 PM
I need this fix on all of my forms as soon as possbile because when customer make order all i get is information from paypal i dont get any information from jotform to say what they need also customer is not getting any notification email... If i can get this fix will have ti find another alternatives as am lossing custmers right now...
And even if they make a when i log into jotform there is no mail there from there to see what phone they wnat to unlock , iei etc...
AND ITS HAPPENENING TO ALL MY MOBILE UNLOCKING FORM SO PLEASE LOOK IT UP FOR ME...
Please get this fix and reply to me asap becuase its getting me fustrated right now....
I love you service but if i have to be keep getting problems with you guys will have to go to another platform...
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 22, 2013 at 04:25 PM
The email address email@example.com is not listed in bounce list, which means nothing is preventing emails being sent to this email address.
But I did noticed an incorrect settings in the form Notification E-mail which can caused the message to be filtered or redirected by your email client once the email is received.
In the Sender Name box, you should set a proper name value. Do not just use the "Please Select..." value for it. If this is not properly set, some email client will treat messages that do not have proper sender name as spam or invalid emails. Such email message are usually filtered and redirected in the email junk or spam folder.
And please review also this guide How-to-setup-email-alerts-to-prevent-email-bouncing-related-issues it should help.
Inform us if the issue persists.
- cellunlockerorgAnswered on August 22, 2013 at 05:14 PMso what should i put in the sender name on the form wow this is difficult...
- cellunlockerorgAnswered on August 22, 2013 at 05:16 PMwhat to you in the field please select? i did a test with iphone and had
the same problem today no email coming in...
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 22, 2013 at 06:08 PM
May I suggest that you refer to your original post for my response since it was also a similar inquiry.
I will marked this closed.