- katykayAsked on June 09, 2010 at 07:18 PMI need my user to be able to click on a link to jump to another page on my website. How do I do that?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 10, 2010 at 02:30 AMTo accomplish that first get full form source code:
1. On the Form Builder open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "Full Source Code" and copy the code.
Paste this code into your web site using your favorite HTML editor and add a link using the options provided on the editor.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 15, 2010 at 05:13 AMThis problem is now fixed. You can now add links to your forms using the Free Text (HTML) field. Thank you for your patience.