- DrStirAsked on May 17, 2011 at 04:45 AM
I want to put the same contact form on two sites. But I obviously need to change some settings to identify which site any submissions come from.
Is it possible to base a new form on an existing one. Or do I have to start from scratch each time?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on May 17, 2011 at 04:57 AM
To duplicate a form please do the following:
1. Copy the URL of the form that needs to be cloned
2. Log into your target account
3. Click on "New Form"
4. Click on "Import Form"
5. Click on "From a Web Page" and paste the form URL
6. Click Continue and your form should be cloned
You can then change the settings of the duplicate form according to your needs.
Hope this helps.