- nagypeterendreAsked on August 22, 2013 at 11:47 PM
I found an issue with MailChimp integration setup, namely with the fields. What i did was:
1. First I selected the Email as it is the default and must-have option
2. After that, I was trying to add additional fields of similar kind (such as "Respondent Email 2", Your Email 1/2 etc.)
3. To my surprise, all my "email" type fields were gone missing from the list, and I've found myself with a lot of duplicates in the dropdown.
4. As a result, can't map all the fields I wish to map.
Since this also applied to some other kinds as well such as "Name" and can't remember what else, I assume this is unintentional behaviour of the form integration...
As a hint (but only by instinct): I have many fields that I duplicated, if I recall correctly some of those are the prolematic ones, for example: Respondent Email (1) and Respondent Email (2). As for Conditions, nothing is red so those shouldn't be the cause of this symptoms.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 23, 2013 at 04:00 AM
Thanks for providing a step by step instruction, that's greatly appreciated!
I was able to reproduce the problem about the multiple email field issue. After matching the default email field, you can't match any other email fields again. I'm not sure if this is how it works so I escalated this to our developers for further investigation.
Regarding on the duplicate drop down, it seems to be fine on my test form. I will look into this further and add this to the report if necessary.
Our apologies for any inconveniences caused.