- dpgreenAsked on August 23, 2013 at 12:08 PM
I have about 40 video files, which have been submitted already - is there a way to automatically send these to a Dropbox account which I have only just integrated with the form?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 23, 2013 at 02:50 PM
Once you integrate your form with dropbox, JotForm doesn't support sending the past submissions to dropbox.
I believe that previously uploaded files cannot be sent to your Dropbox account. FYI, there is a workaround to send your past submission data (excluding uploaded files) to your dropbox account. You need to go to your submission page where manually editing and submitting your form's past submissions will send the data to dropbox.
To achieve this:
1. Please login to your JotForm account and go to "My Forms".
2. Select the form for which you need to send the submission data to dropbox.
3. Click on "Submissions" to go to your form's submission page.
4. On right top corner of your submission page, click on "Edit" icon, which will open the submission data in edit mode.
5. Click on "Submit" button of your form which will send the submission data to your dropbox account.
Hope this helps.
- JotForm SupportTashaAnswered on August 23, 2013 at 07:06 PM
You also have the option to send the submissions to Dropbox without re-submitting the form. To do this please follow the instructions below.
1. Go to your Submissions in your account and select the submission you would like to send to drop box
2. Select the tool icon on the right had side of the submission as shown in the image below
3. Select Send Submission to Dropbox
Please note that you will need to repeat the process for each submission. Please let us know if you have any further questions. You will also need to ensure that you have completed the integration with Dropbox before you can send your submissions there.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 25, 2013 at 06:41 PM
Actually what Tasha recommended to you will work with new submissions not with past ones it will also help you to manage the integration.
You should follow Ashwin's advice to send the uploaded files previously sent to you