What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Is there any way to retroactively submit uploaded files to a (newly integrated) Dropbox?Asked by dpgreen on August 23, 2013 at 12:08 PM
I have about 40 video files, which have been submitted already - is there a way to automatically send these to a Dropbox account which I have only just integrated with the form?
dropbox uploaded files integrated video thanks
Once you integrate your form with dropbox, JotForm doesn't support sending the past submissions to dropbox.
I believe that previously uploaded files cannot be sent to your Dropbox account. FYI, there is a workaround to send your past submission data (excluding uploaded files) to your dropbox account. You need to go to your submission page where manually editing and submitting your form's past submissions will send the data to dropbox.
To achieve this:
1. Please login to your JotForm account and go to "My Forms".
2. Select the form for which you need to send the submission data to dropbox.
3. Click on "Submissions" to go to your form's submission page.
4. On right top corner of your submission page, click on "Edit" icon, which will open the submission data in edit mode.
5. Click on "Submit" button of your form which will send the submission data to your dropbox account.
Hope this helps.
You also have the option to send the submissions to Dropbox without re-submitting the form. To do this please follow the instructions below.
1. Go to your Submissions in your account and select the submission you would like to send to drop box
2. Select the tool icon on the right had side of the submission as shown in the image below
3. Select Send Submission to Dropbox
Please note that you will need to repeat the process for each submission. Please let us know if you have any further questions. You will also need to ensure that you have completed the integration with Dropbox before you can send your submissions there.
Actually what Tasha recommended to you will work with new submissions not with past ones it will also help you to manage the integration.
You should follow Ashwin's advice to send the uploaded files previously sent to you