- jporozynskiAsked on August 23, 2013 at 12:39 PM
I got the feedback button to work on:
But it refuses to work on:
Same settings, same form, one works, one doesn't.
A screenshot of the button is attached.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 23, 2013 at 05:39 PM
Good day and thanks for contacting us. Please try to re-install the plugin and try to deactivate the others you have to check if there's a conflict.
Also try to change the location of the button, see if that will make a difference as well.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 23, 2013 at 05:43 PM
I can see that the Feedback JS File is missing from your http://college.fairhavenbaptist.org/ website headers. Re-installing the Plugin should resolve this issue.
You can compare by checking the page source of both pages:
Copy Paste to Browser:
Find this line:
You'll see, this is missing from the College Web Source.
- jporozynskiAnswered on October 28, 2013 at 05:18 PM
I still have not gotten this to work.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 28, 2013 at 06:13 PM
All forms are now working to my end. Screenshots below:
Can you please let us know if there are webpages having the same feedback button? We'd like to check.