- Paul LaingAsked on August 23, 2013 at 05:21 PM
When I get the code to enbed there is an area with an address and two buttons. What do they mean. I don't know so I don't touch.
- JotForm SupportTashaAnswered on August 23, 2013 at 10:53 PM
Please see below a brief explanation on each section that you highlighted above.
1. This is the link for your form. This link can be used to access the form without logging into jotform or sent directly to anyone that you would like to access your form.
2. This is used to add a custom url for your form. For example if you wanted to change the url of to http://www.jotform.co/PaulLaing/contact-form it can be done by selecting custom URL and entering contact-form in the field.
3. This should be selected if you need your form to be an SSL form. Usually this option is selected when you are using your form to collect sensitive data, for example payments.
I hope this helps! Please let us know if you have any further questions.
- PaulLaingAnswered on August 23, 2013 at 11:15 PMTWIC
Thank you very much. You have been most helpful and I am grateful. Have a very good week-end.
Paul Laing / Last Unicorn Creations